As one of the UK’s leading financial services companies based in East Yorkshire, we are looking for self-motivated outgoing people who enjoy helping customers and working in a fast-paced environment. Individual and team targets are key components of the role, with both success and positive behaviours positively both recognised and rewarded
We’ve got your back in this and we’ll support your development all the way, from initial training to regular coaching and mentoring – what makes you successful makes us stronger. This is a key position in our growth plan, yours is a crucial role in our business as The Personal Finance Centre have rapid growth plans and we are poised to grow at an incredible rate moving into 2022.
You will be responsible for the development and strategy of management information, and be fully accountable for identifying trends, drive, and champion change to improve performance, customer experience, deliver cost savings, efficiencies, and continuous improvements for all call centre areas.
- Manage process / continuous improvement activity from initial implementation through to roll out and completion.
- Working closely with the Call Centre Operations Director to analyse operational performance, identify trends and implement improvements.
- Providing knowledge and process guidelines, supporting the operational management whilst driving the implementation of new processes.
- Optimise in day performance overseeing dialler activity across a range of channels
- Oversee digital marketing content to enhance customer engagement
- Challenging current processes
- Develop and produce insightful management information with recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising and working closely with key business stakeholders to ensure all parties agree and understand the strategic vision of call centre activity and the outcomes.
- Support Operations Director and Call Centre Team Leader with ad hoc team management tasks
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Very strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate call centre data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Inbound and outbound telephony
- Workforce planning and capacity management
- Knowledge of some dialler / forecasting / scheduling software
- Call Centre KPIs & Service Levels
- Performance improvement in a call centre environment
- Reporting, management information production
- IT supplier management
- Project management