Are you a highly motivated individual, looking for an opportunity to train and motivate employees of a rapidly growing successful business?
We are looking for a Sales Trainer/Internal Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team, based in our brand-new Hessle HQ. You’ll coach, support & manage the internal recruitment and sales training within the business as we grow in 2022!
As one of the UK’s leading financial services companies based in East Yorkshire, we are looking for a self-motivated outgoing person who enjoys helping employees and working in a fast-paced environment. Individual and team targets are key components of the role, with both success and positive behaviours both recognised and rewarded.
This is a key position in our growth plan, yours is a crucial role in our business as we have rapid growth plans and we are poised to grow at an incredible rate moving into 2022.
What we want:
- Delivery of all Sales inductions
- Conducting skills gap analysis, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
- Use training metrics to quantify successes and work to predefined targets and KPI’s.
- Provide timely verbal & written feedback to delegates’ line managers
- Acquire and maintain outstanding levels of product knowledge and industry awareness.
- Energise the sales teams to increase their knowledge, confidence, engagement and ultimately their performance.
- Working closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity, by means of ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Responsibility for the full training cycle from needs analysis through to training evaluation.
- Training needs analysis across the sales teams ensuring learning and development is directly aligned to strategic goals.
- Confident with public speaking and in situations where you’re delivering new ideas
- An innovative approach and the desire to continuously improve
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre or sales-based environment
- A relevant L&D qualification experience is advantageous, but is not essential