Are you tired of the same old job?
Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
Are you looking for a clear progression path?
As one of the UK’s leading financial services company based in East Yorkshire, our client is looking for self-motivated outgoing people who strive to achieve their targets and inspire others to want to achieve this. This is a business that invests in their people and for those that deliver and want to progress, there will always be opportunities.
Salary – £19,500 basic salary rising to £20,000 after a successful probationary period.
Working hours – 39 hours!
Early finish on a Friday!
Location– Hull (Office Based) HU4 7DY
- Team nights out.
- Refer a friend scheme (earn £200 for each person you refer)
- Monthly incentives and Employee of the Month scheme
- Progression opportunities
- A day off for your birthday!
- Recognition (financial) for long service anniversaries.
- Charity involvement.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- IT literacy
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to multitask
- Be enthusiastic and dependable
- Be focused and goal oriented with an ability to achieve targets
- Some understanding of the financial services market, and FCA / TCF guidelines would be beneficial although not essential
This role is varied, and we can guarantee you will never be bored, however, the successful candidate will need to be able to multitask as this is a small business that depends on our employees being able to support each other, when one area is busier than the other.
Day to day tasks;
- Underwriting finance applications in line with company, lender and regulatory guidelines
- Speaking to customers to ensure the information gathered is accurate, or to obtain further information when required.
- Preparation of paperwork to be issued to clients in respect of ongoing applications
- Data-entry on to internal / lenders systems
- Speaking to customers to advise of the next steps of their application
- Liaising with our 3rd party partners to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Liaising with Call Centre Manager in a professional manner to provide feedback to improve the quality of the finance applications passed through
- Liaising with the Sales Team to ensure the Underwriting process is robust enough to allow them to sell to all customers they speak to.
- Support packaging Team – training will be provided to be able to package deals to send out to clients
A number of our current employees have quickly progressed into Senior roles within the business. We have a clear progression path for you from the first day you step foot into the business. We pride ourselves on the opportunities we provide for long-serving employees. We also put our high-achievers through industry recognised qualifications that are highly valued within the industry.