We are currently seeking to recruit a Management Information (MI) Analyst. The main aim of the role is to develop, produce and deliver regular and ad hoc management information to aid business decision making in an extremely fast paced and challenging environment. This is a really exciting opportunity to make a tangible difference in a business with ambitions for success and growth in the future.
- Support in ensuring the timely delivery of MI and data provision (both scheduled and ad-hoc), to help the Business run as effectively as possible.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the development, delivery and maintenance of MI/Data reporting.
- Become a subject matter expert of all business systems and processes.
- Assist in the building of MI/reporting requirements and the successful implementation of these through the delivery of a new suite of systems.
- Identify areas for improvement in processes, learning and systems and refer them to senior management, primarily from the insight of MI/data.
- Build professional relationships with peers, colleagues, and internal customers to support in the success of the business and to deliver and exceed targets – both personal and team.
Skill sets required for this role:
- Organised with a high degree of numeracy and analytical thinking.
- Detail orientated to ensure high quality output.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple work streams and to cope under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- High level of IT proficiency, including strong knowledge of MS Office particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, confidence to engage with stakeholders at a range of levels.
Salary up to £23,000